Thermostatic valve with scald protection 35 - 60°C 4Kvs
High performance adjustable thermostatic diverting valves. Its material is yellow brass.
The pre-assembled kit, by means of a stainless steel flexible pipe, makes a counter-current circulation that warms the water along the recycling way.
- Maximum static pressure 10bar(PN10), dinamic 5bar
- Maximum ratio between the pressures: 2:1
- Maximum inlet temperature: 95°C
- Setting temperature range: 35-60°C
- Setting stability: ± 2°C
- Maximum Kvs: 4,0 (82 l/min, 1,5 bar)
The scald protection function stops automatically the hot water running if the cold water of necessary
mixing is not enough.
The tests are finished in the laboratory with 1 bar differential pressure just the valve itself:
DN20 Kvs 4,0, the regulator in third position: Thot=65°C, Tcold=15°C, Tmix=51°C, (65l/min)