2-way pump unit with 3-way mixing valve 5/4"
2-way pump unit with 3-way mixing valve and servomotor 5/4”
Circulation pump: Grundfos alpha 2L 32-60
DN32 pump units, thanks to a very careful measuring of the specific components, have all the force points of range, such as functional capacity, reliability and versatility of installation.
Dimensions: 250x400x170 mm (EPP insulation box)
Centre distance 125 mm.
They can be connected to heating systems with powers up to 111 kW, with a very low energy consumption assured by high efficiency synchronous circulating pumps Wilo Stratos Para and Grundfos Alpha 2L. the connections to the heating loop or to the distributor are made in 1”1/4 female thread.
For power up to 93 kW (with Δt 20 K)
Maximum flow 4000 l/h
Kvs Value: 13,0.
For an accurate measuring or for higher flows, please refer to the diagram.
The unit for 1”1/4 (180 mm) circulating pumps consists of:
- 3-way mixing valve with electronic servomotor.
- High efficiency synchronous pre-wired circulating pump (for the models that include it).
- Flanged ball valve supplied with in-handle thermometer (coded red, range 0°C-120°C).
- Temperature sensor.
- Flanged ball valve supplied with in-handle thermometer (coded blue; range 0°C-120°C).
- “T” connection with 20 mbar non return valve (ball valve side).
- 5/4” connection.
Available circulating pumps:
Grundfos Alpha 2L 32-60
Wilo Stratos Para 30/1-7
Wilo Stratos Para 30/1-8 (Part of the unit)