2-way unmixed pump unit 5/4"
DN32 pump units, thanks to a very careful measuring of the specific components, have all the force points of range, such as functional capacity, reliability and versatility of installation.
They can be connected to heating systems with powers up to 111 kW, with a very low energy consumption assured by high efficiency synchronous circulating pumps Wilo Stratos Para and Grundfos
Alpha 2L. the connections to the heating loop or to the distributor are made in 1”1/4 female thread.
The overpressure control is given by the self-regulating pump units which, thanks to the integrated control of the differential pressure at constant Δp or variable Δp, allow to equalize the performances and
the efficiency of M3 pump units of DN25 series even in presence of very high flows (up to 4.800 l/h).
In the diagram at side you can see the typical curves of Wilo Stratos Para 30/1-8 circulating pump in the two available working modes.
Dimensions: 250x400x170 mm (EPP insulation box)
Centre distance 125 mm
For power up to 111 kW (with Δt 20 K)
Maximum flow 4800 l/h.
Kvs value: 21.0
Approximate data calculated with a 8 m nominal lifting power circulating pump (Wilo Stratos Para 30/1-8).
Available circulating pumps:
Grundfos Alpha 2L 32-60 (part of the package)
Wilo Stratos Para 30/1-7
Wilo Stratos Para 30/1-8
The unit for 1”1/4 (180 mm) circulating pumps consists of:
- Connection 5/4”.
- Flanged ball valve with T-handle.
- High efficiency synchronous pre-wired circulating pump (for the models that include it).
- Flanged ball valve supplied with in-handle thermometer (coded red, range 0°C-120°C).
- Flanged ball valve supplied with in-handle thermometer (coded blue; range 0°C-120°C).
- Connection with 20 mbar non return valve (ball valve side).
- Connection 5/4”.
The heating system controller is equipped with three separate mixing valve and pump controllers, which can be launched by room thermostat signal and tuned by outer temperature signal. Able to receive three separate thermostat signals which are voltage free. the mixing valves can be controlled to heat and cool by a weekly program.
The Euroster UN13 cooling/heating controller provides two further functions, turn on the domestic hot water pump with a selectable operational mode (primary/secondary). This is programmable on a weekly basis. Furthermore, the controller can launch a circulating pump based on temperature or time mode. Both of these even by weekly programming.
+ automatic fail-safe pump control
+ floor temperation
The heating system controller is able to launch other boilers (ex.: gas boiler).
Thanks to its grapichal display the Euroster UNI3 cooling-heating controller gives precise and wide ranged information about its continous operation, making it lot easier to set and to check the device. The unit also includes anti-freeze function which prevents malfunctions outcoming of the freezing.
Furthermore the controller is useable for buffer tank and boilers, since it has an overheating protection.
During overheating it overrides the signal from the room thermostat.
The controller has wide range of compatibity. It can be easily installed to a new or an existing system. It's basic accessory contains sensors and signallers. Due to its graphical display the Euroster UNI3 controller makes the setup an easy process, which can be started with the revolving command button to the right.
The controller is able to manage three pieces of three or four-way mixing valve.
It can be applied to all sorts of mixing valve motors (230 V). The controller manages the mixing valve not time based but thermodinamically. As a result the controller follows the values and opening dinamics we have set before.
Advantage: always surveys the temperature not valve position.
Movement dynamics based on temperature and survaillance time:
The installing and the setup should be done by a professional with the appropriate electrical knowledge.
UNI3 is a universal controller designed to control the heating system equipped with:
- Three independent CH heating zones with mixing valves (e.g. for floor heating, radiator heating)
- Main heating source – with its own controller, e.g. gas-fired boiler
- Additional heating source – e.g. solid fuel boiler, fireplace
- Independent setting of temperature and weather curve for each zone
- Independent control of each zone with room thermostat and weekly schedule
- Possibility to turn off the mixer control
- Possibility to turn the zone off
- Manual or automatic switch of summer / winter season – possible setting of starting and ending dates of
the heating period
- Selection of a zone operating mode: by turning the pump on or off or by decreasing the temperature with a mixing valve with the pump turned on permanently
- Cooperation with the floor heating distributors
- Possibility to turn on the frost protection mode
- Alarm of exceeding the maximum allowable temperature
Additional heating source zone
- Utilizing the heat generated in an additional heating source (e.g. a fireplace)
- Automatic switch-off of the main heating source when the additional one is operating
- Adjustable shutdown temperature
- Alarm indication
- Possibility to combine several UNI3 and UNI2 controllers
- Common weather sensor
- Common supply temperature sensor
- Common (one) boiler control output
- Common (one) control output for audible alarm
UNI3 example system:
UNI3 controller wiring:
Length of sensors included int he set:
1. Outdoor temperature sensor (5m)
2. Powertemperature sensor (1,5m)
3. CH1 circuit temperature sensor (1,5m)
4. CH2 circuit temperature sensor (1,5m)
5. CH3 circuit temperature sensor (1,5m)
6. Additional heat source temperature sensor (1,5m)
- Control of a gas-fired boiler or other heat emitting device with a voltage-free output (no/nc relay contacts)
- Utilizing the heat generated in an additional heating source (fireplace, solid fuel boiler)
- Alarm output (for connecting a 230 V 50 Hz indicator)
- Event log (the controller stores 100 last alarms or irregular situations)
- Interface in: Polish, English, German, Czech, Russian, Hungarian
- Possibility to test each output independently
- Overheating protection for each zone
- Overheating protection for supply
- Cooperation with systems with high supply temperature (up to 110°C) – upon customer request
- Frost protection
- Anti-Stop algorithm – protection of pumps and valves against seizure
- The following information is shown on the main screen:
- Zone temperatures: current and preset (e.g. calculated with a weather-based algorithm)
- Active devices (pump, mixer, boiler)
- Controller status (anti-stop, disinfection, heating season: WINTER/SUMMER and others)
- Time and date
3-way insulated distributor 5/4"
Maximum flow rate up to 7,25 m3/h, 165 kW (Δt20K)
Connection for pump units: 5/4”
Connection for buffer tank: 2”
Insulation box section size: 152x152x875mm