Celsius pump unit to deliver fresh DHW modul with thermostatic control 20l/min.
Application: on the inertial cylinders or similar, connected to solar thermal installations, wood, pellets, biomass boilers etc. when the stratification is not a primary requirement. It provides fresh hot domestic water, avoiding phenomena of bacterial pollution, such as the legionnaire’s disease etc., made by the stagnation of the hot water.
Fresh hot domestic water modul is provided with a weld-braised plate heat exchanger made
in stainless steel AISI 316 and with a thermostatic mixer adjustable from
45 up to 70 °C.
- 50 kW, with variable flow up to 20 l/min, for domestic use installations;
- Very low headlosses. The circulating pump starts to run at flows less than 1 l/min thanks to a differential
- No electric wirings are required: the unit is pre-wired and shop tested;
- Easy temperature adjustment, by means of the graduated knob of the MultiMix thermostatic mixer;
- The heat exchanger can be easily removed in case of maintenance and/of cleaning;
- PPE insulation box (398 x 500 x 207 mm). A special back plate fixes the unit to the insulation box and it
allows a quick fitting to the wall or to the solar cylinder;
- The pump unit is supplied with 3/4” Male connections (pipe-union).
- Max allowed pressure: 6bar
- Working temperature: 2÷95ºC
- Setting accuracy of Multi Mixing Valve: ±1ºC (Kvs 2,5)
- Headloss in the secondary circuit: 3mH₂O
- Minimum diameter size of the pipes: DN20
Vertical axis: mass flow (liter/minute)
Horizontal axis: input heating water temperature (°C)
(Input fresh water temperature is 10°C)
The necessary buffer heating water’s temperature = planned HDW temperature + 10K
It assures the necessary HDW longer time in base higher Δt.