Celsius anticondensing pump unit to 125 kW
Boiler protection unit for preventing condensation 2-way pump unit for solid fuel boiler with electronic servomotor for the control of the temperature. Condensation is an often experienced phenomenon during the use of the solid fuel boilers which is always harmful, will cause lifespan shorthening, efficiency drop, and higher heating costs.
Circulation pump: Wilo Stratos Para 30/1-8
- Complete assembled units.
- Space-saving, it has minimal space requirement due to compact design.
- Insulated, the assembled units have insulating cover.
The written technical specifications refer to Wilo Stratos Para 30/1-8 pump in
the complete pump unit.
The content of 5/4” unit:
- Grundfos Alpha 2L 32-60
- Wilo Stratos Para 30/1-7
- Wilo Stratos Para 30/1-8
- Flanged ball valve supplied with in-handle thermometer (red; 0°C-120°C).
- “T” Connection for mixing valve with 20 mbar non return valve (ball valve side).
- 3-way mixing valve with electronic servomotor.
- High efficiency synchronous pre-wired circulating pump (for the including models).
- Flanged ball valve supplied with in-handle thermometer (coded blue, range 0°C-120°C).
- Temperature sensor
Area of utilization:
- For power up to 125kW (Δt23K and max. flow 4800l/min.)
- Kvs value: 13,0
- External connections: 5/4” Female
- Centre distance: 125mm (EPP insulation box: 250x400x170 mm)