Celsius Solar Modul
Celsius solar modul up to 50m2 collector surface (25kW)
Compact, fully assembled pump unit to supply the heat produced by a solar thermal installation with High Flow or Low Flow operating mode. Suitable to be used with 1 buffer storage tank. It is supplied fully insulated and pre-wired, with pre-programmed controller and it allows a fast and easy mounting.
Applicable: for power up to 25 kW and for solar collectors surface up to 50m2.
Measurements: 576x585x190 mm (EPP insulation box)
- Economical, during sunshine the natural and free heat energy can be used to produce DHW, on cloudy days to night heating and pool heating.
- Space-saving, compact solution. With the Celsius solar modul we only need to supply the solar collectors in the required size, all the other accessories are included in the modul.
- No need for a puffer with heat exchager, since its alredy included in the modul.
- Able to provide sufficient heating in the early spring or late fall.Central heating can be shut down earlier or launched later.
- Combinated with a DHW modul, it provides a continiuos source of DHW even in off heating season.
- Easy to install, fully insulated, pre-wired, and programmed unit.
Recommended collector surface for HDW and heating system associated
Buffer tank 750L - boiler max 29kW
Buffer tank 1000L - boiler max 43kW
Buffer tank 1500L - boiler max 56kW
The unit consist of:
Primary solar circuit:
- Flowmeter with flow regulation with filling and draining valves. Alternatively a digital flowmeter is also
- Synchronous solar high efficiency circulating pump.
- 3-way return ball valve with check valve 10 mbar supplied with in-handle thermometer.
- Security unit 6 bar with manometer ø50 mm 0-10 bar with 3/4” male connection to the expansion vessel. End of drain side: 3/4” F.
- Supply ball valve with check valve 10 mbar supplied with in-handle thermometer.
- Air vent made of brass with automatic vent valve and isolating valve.
- Weld-braised plates heat exchanger made of stainless steel AISI 316 suitable for several powers.
- TÜV security valve 3 bar, 50 kW. End of drain side: 3/4” F
- High efficiency synchronous circulating pump.
PN 10. Constant temperature on the solar circuit 120°C; (short time: 160°C for 20 s).
Maximum temperature on the secondary circuit 110°C.